We know that many of you are just now starting to read or may still be looking for your copy of Rules, by Cynthia Lord.
- What do you think the book will be about, based on the cover? What about the title?
- When you hear the word “rules”, how do you feel and what comes to mind?
- Think of some rules for your own life. What rules do your parents have for you? Do your teachers have rules in class?
- Are rules necessary in some situations? When are rules a good thing? When can rules be a negative thing?
- Do you have rules for yourself? Your brothers or sisters?
Let us know what you’re thinking by post your thoughts in the comment section – we want to know what you think about RULES!